Maria Motsavage, our Elder Care Coordinator is a Registered Nurse and a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator. She has 36 years of experience in home care and long term care. She is a member of the Life Care Planning Law Firms Association and an associate member of the American Bar Association.
Maria makes Home, Hospital and Nursing Home visits.
How Can our Elder Care Coordinator Help You?
- Do you have concerns about your loved one?
- Do you need to understand the long term care system?
- Do you need to know about community resources?
- Do you need to understand how long term and health care services are accessed and paid for?
If so, our Elder Care Coordinator can help you with all of the above... and so much more.
In addition to being able to answer the questions above, she can:
- Assist with navigating the long term care system
- Conduct home visits to assist with identifying and resolving safety concerns
- Coordinate referrals with community resources and providers
- Provide education for professionals as well as caregivers and seniors
- Act as an advocate for loved ones in nursing homes or assisted living
- Attend care conferences to assist families in understanding the needs of their loved ones
Maria works in collaboration with our team of Elder Law Attorneys to make sure that seniors and their families attain the highest quality of life throughout the life care continuum.