The firm continually strives to attract highly talented lawyers and to assist in their professional growth as part of its commitment to provide the highest quality legal representation to its clients.
The firm hires only associates it believes have the potential to become partners. It seeks candidates who have demonstrated academic and personal achievement and who are eager to assume substantial responsibility at an early stage in their legal careers.
The firm is proud that its attorneys are drawn from many of the nation's finest universities and law schools, and it will continue to seek candidates with diverse and exceptional academic credentials.
We also have various non-legal openings available.
For any jobs listed please follow these steps:
- Be sure all qualifications listed under Job Requirements are met. No consideration will be given to candidates who do not meet the necessary requirements.
- Print our job application from the Paralegal or Non-legal LGT website page, also under Careers. Complete the application in its entirety leaving no line blank.
- Submit Cover Letter, Resume, Job Application and 3 Professional References in PDF format to:
Lisa A. Bodnar
Director of Administration
450 Plaza Drive
Vestal, NY 13850
Job Title: Litigation/Nurse Paralegal
The Nurse Paralegal works with other Litigation Paralegals to support the firm’s Litigation Attorneys by organizing, reviewing and/or summarizing medical records and providing other assistance necessary for the preparation of trials.
• Obtain and organize medical records.
• Review of [...]
The MedMal Litigation Paralegal is a professional position responsible for preparation of medical malpractice defense cases. The paralegal is assigned new medical malpractice defense cases from Litigation attorneys and becomes responsible for that file until the case is resolved and the file is closed.
- Ordering all medical records, radiology studies, and any other collateral source [...] Full Job Description + Upload Resume