The firm continually strives to attract highly talented lawyers and to assist in their professional growth as part of its commitment to provide the highest quality legal representation to its clients.
The firm hires only associates it believes have the potential to become partners. It seeks candidates who have demonstrated academic and personal achievement and who are eager to assume substantial responsibility at an early stage in their legal careers.
The firm is proud that its attorneys are drawn from many of the nation's finest universities and law schools, and it will continue to seek candidates with diverse and exceptional academic credentials.
We also have various non-legal openings available.
For any jobs listed please follow these steps:
- Be sure all qualifications listed under Job Requirements are met. No consideration will be given to candidates who do not meet the necessary requirements.
- Print our job application from the Paralegal or Non-legal LGT website page, also under Careers. Complete the application in its entirety leaving no line blank.
- Submit Cover Letter, Resume, Job Application and 3 Professional References in PDF format to:
Lisa A. Bodnar
Director of Administration
450 Plaza Drive
Vestal, NY 13850
The Trust & Estate Paralegal is a professional position responsible for the administration of multiple estate and Medicaid files.
• Prepare and file probate documents with the Court.
• Meet with clients and attorneys to gather information for the preparation of legal documents or Medicaid documents.
• Work with clients to value, marshal and distribute estate assets.
• Identify and discharge all [...]