The firm continually strives to attract highly talented lawyers and to assist in their professional growth as part of its commitment to provide the highest quality legal representation to its clients.
The firm hires only associates it believes have the potential to become partners. It seeks candidates who have demonstrated academic and personal achievement and who are eager to assume substantial responsibility at an early stage in their legal careers.
The firm is proud that its attorneys are drawn from many of the nation's finest universities and law schools, and it will continue to seek candidates with diverse and exceptional academic credentials.
We also have various non-legal openings available.
For any jobs listed please follow these steps:
- Be sure all qualifications listed under Job Requirements are met. No consideration will be given to candidates who do not meet the necessary requirements.
- Print our job application from the Paralegal or Non-legal LGT website page, also under Careers. Complete the application in its entirety leaving no line blank.
- Submit Cover Letter, Resume, Job Application and 3 Professional References in PDF format to:
Lisa A. Bodnar
Director of Administration
450 Plaza Drive
Vestal, NY 13850
The Legal Secretary is an invaluable, first line assistant to 2-4 attorneys in our Ithaca office.
- Preparation of legal documents, correspondence, reports, minutes, charts, etc. using WordPerfect and the Microsoft Office suite applications, primarily Word and Excel.
- Transcription from recorded digital dictation; manage [...] Full Job Description + Upload Resume