Thank you for your interest in this position!
To apply, please save your cover letter and resume together in ONE document as an MS Word (.doc or .docx) or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) file, then complete the application and upload your document using the form below.
The Records Imaging Specialist will work in the Records Department under the direction of the Records Manager and is an essential asset to the firm’s future goal of being digitalized.
Hours Required: 8:00AM – 4:00PM, Monday – Friday
- Accurately scan physical files into the firm’s Document Management System (DMS) in accordance with the policies of each practice group
- Prepare files to be neatly scanned into the DMS by removing all staples, paper clips, binder clips, etc.
- Accurately enter file information into electronic file cards
- Physically scan all documents into the DMS
- Accurately enter information into the Access Closed/Closed Hold databases to reflect that the file has been completely digitalized and the physical file has been destroyed
- Prepare completed items for destruction
- Physical moving of files and file storage boxes
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Comfortable with use of general office technology
- Professional and neat in appearance daily
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Precise attention to detail
- Ability to sit and/or stand during the work day
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds regularly
- Ability to learn firm software applications
- Must type at least 50 wpm
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced work environment
Health, Dental and Vision insurance; Paid Time Off; Retirement Plan; Long Term Disability Insurance; Life Insurance