Levene Gouldin & Thompson is pleased to offer a $1,000 scholarship to a student from the Southern Tier of NY or the Northern Tier of PA who is currently enrolled (or enrolling) in an accredited Law School in the U.S.
- Application and supporting material must be submitted by the 15th of July
- Scholarship winner will be notified via phone and email prior to August 27th
- Scholarship check will be made out to the winner’s school and mailed to recipient’s home/permanent address
- A brief 500 word essay on one of the following topics:
- How have your local connections impacted your choice to attend Law School?
- How do you see yourself using your law career in the future to benefit the local community?
- Complete the application found here: Scholarship Application LGT (L0659093).DOCX (lgtlegal.com)
- Submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed Application
- Essay (1 of 2 topics)
- Current Law School transcript; or if not already enrolled your acceptance letter to your Law School
- U.S. Citizen (or permanent resident)
- Limit of 1 entry per student
- Employees; their immediate family members and LGT Summer Associates are ineligible
Once the application deadline has passed, essays will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
- Responsiveness to the question
- Thoughtfulness and originality
- Grammar & style
Direct any questions to: email@example.com